c# - Create a custom Full sized Calendar Control -


How do I make a custom control that shows calendar controls in a bigger view? Like or similar to the calendar view in Outlook 2007. Do I have to create a custom class or I can try to resize the calendar I am doing it in WPF so that I can use WPF Toolkit

You probably need a custom class - the control is designed to be a picker in WPF, not a display of data on the timeline. He said, you can try to expand the calendar control to allow data to display in the form, and try to make improvements.

If you are looking for only a huge, flexible date picker, then you only make one bigger, and more lickable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -