cocoa - IBPlugin and paths to framework -


IBCocoa simulator crashes when IB structure can not be found, I think that happens with you too I have the IBCocoa simulator I can run without crash, when I manually copy my framework + IB plugin from the build dir in / users / username / library / frameworks . I'm doing it with Finder, it is not optimal, but it works

I have searched in a clever way and I am looking at each solution (BWW, BHD, Pokit, KTUKit), Works very differently. A solution runs a pseudo script that copies it to the system's extensive / library / frameworks and another set @ loader_path And again uses another @executable_path . I had no luck with any of them and due to great differences this pattern is hard to see.

I'm confused

How can you configure the IB plugin, so that you can embed it in your app?


Update 1:

However, to solve it, after reading about using @rpith , I came to know how it works with my IBPlugin.

  1. Set the @rpath
    1. / code>
    2. for the MySmallFramework < MySmallPlugin set to Runpath search path to to @loader_path /../ framework
    3. MySmallApp set runway search path @loader_path /../ frameworks

    Good.

Most of you may be clear, but posted in your "Update 1" Plug-in given framework

(to comment directly to Nine's solution) Do not have enough points for "build" copy framework files "build step : so post replies)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -