html - Is there an out of the box Javascript "Tweet this" link solution with URL shortening, which does not eagerly load files from other domains? -


Third-party server requests slow down my site, so I'm trying to minimize as much as possible .

In my book, the ideal "Tweet it" solution should be

  • I have a small javascript snippet hosted on my site
  • There is no activity on the page page (at least as low, but there is no additional HTTP request)
  • Just click, get it shortened url and tweet it
  • < / Ul>

    Is there anything like this?

    I have nothing to do about scripting around me, but of course I do not want to invent the wheel, if there is a good solution.


    EDIT: If anyone has ended in the end, then there is an interest in it.

    I decided to implement the API call My backend is triggered by an AJAX request when the user clicks on a button, from customer's perspective, this solution requires less resources and It can be as lazy as it is. Plus: Addressing the bit.ly API directly is actually trivial.

    However: retweet.js (posted below) is still the best out-of-the-box client-side solution that I have seen so far.

100% sure no this is what you are doing, but you have a look at it?

It is easy to shorten the URL and send the user to your Twitter login page.

Oh, and it uses jQuery which can be hosted on your site. : - D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -