java - A customizable diff tool that can produce report (in XML, HTML) -


I want to provide a difference report for a non-regression test. My program is Java based, but I did not find any API to fill my needs.

So I am using an external device (CSDIF) which takes 2 files as logic and returns an HTML report. It's nice and easy to setup.

The only problem now is that some changes need to be made to use the HTML report and I am roaming it with the report, it changes some different parts, style ...) < / P>

Does anyone know a different tool that has a powerful command line support, allowing to generate custom reports? Good reports will see options 2 pan, regex filtering, easy styling options ... like HTML would be as good as a VIM difference scene.

I have already read stuff about the DIFIFO tool in stack overflow, but I

  • many thanks < / Li>

  • / p>
  • I would recommend. It provides HTML or original FIP components that you can change in style and yourself.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -