javascript - how to make information displayed only in child window? -


I have written the code to open the window to the child (Toolbar has been disabled here) by the parent window (body online load Using the function) Calling the same (login.jsp) page again.

Opens the first time in the browser (such as login.jsp) (by typing URL) it displays all the information and then goes to the hair window where I have disabled the toolbar.

I want to type url and I want to go that I do not want to show any information in the original window ... I want to show only in the child window.

I'm not sure that I understand your question correctly, but my script After all, the child has done everything in the window, and should try to see the focus () about the parent's location about: empty :

< Pre> location.href = 'about: empty';

Of course, pointing it to an empty page within your site would be the same thing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -