javascript - Simple Modal with Autocomplete in ASP.NET -


I am quite new to this, so any help is greatly appreciated. I am creating a modal pop using simple modal, it works fine.

Now I want to add the jackus autotomplet to the element txtEmail. When I run a page outside the simpler model, I can use autocomplete, though it does not work when the page loads through simple modal.

I have ensured that the element is full, and it is allowing me to change the text color, but I can not add it to autocomplete.

The code is

  / ** * @ Author * Daniel * / jQuery (function ($) {$ ("Input.ma, AA.M.A. "(Function (e) {e.preventDefault (); $ (" # Osx-modal-content "). Modal ({Attachment: 'form', overlay id: 'OSX-overlay', container id: 'OSX -container ', close HTML:' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -