r - I can't print the mean value of survfit(...) -


I used data, AML in the package of existence in "R" and used to "save" a function of a living Calculated Since the avoidance of the mean does not show the average value, I mean the following code to print it:

  & gt; Print (saved (answer (aml1 $ time, aml1 $ status) ~ 1), show.rmean = T)  

(The data I used is aml1 < Aml [ml $ x = "maintained",] )

The above code worked in my friend PC, but not mine. Therefore, I thought of downloading some extra package to use the print (... show.rmean = T) . But, "print" is original, so I do not need anything to run the print. Then why can not I find ME?

print is a generic function, with the option to print it In this case, alternatives are provided by the option print.survfit . Although my version of existence does not actually contain show.rmean . Maybe you want print.rmean ? See help for print.survfit for more information.

  & gt; Print (Surf (AML 1 $ time, status of ml 1 dollar) ~ 1), print. Armin = T) Call: Gmail (Formula = Survey (AML 1 $ Time, Ml 1 dollar status) ~ 1) Record NMX N. Stream events * rmean * to (rmean) Average 23.00 23.00 23.00 18.00 36.36 9.85 27.00 0.95 LCL 0.95UCL 18.00 45.00 * Highly restricted means = 161  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -