t4 - How can I get Asp.net MVC add view dialog out of Views folder? -


Since I followed a to implement a theme engine in an asp.net MVC website, but by doing so ~ I / Themes Can not display the "Add View" dialog by right-clicking on the / folder, by default, when the "Add View" dialog is only shown when I click ~ / view / folder, do I set it to ~ / themes / folder Can you get a chance?

Edit: My partner wants to change some options, they put CodeTemplates in the website root folder. He can not find an option from his T4: Add -> New Item ---> MVC View Page

It seems that the view folder can not be changed in ASP. Net Other names in MVC Otherwise you will lose those T4 related items in VS IDE.

You can add add -> new item ---> MVC view page < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -