WPF ListBox Show WAIT Cursor? -


I have a WPF ListBox, which usually shows images loaded from a local folder between 1-3) I am using a converter in my image and show thumbnails of images to make sure, and do not have images in their full size. Even while doing so, it can take several seconds to initially load. My question is, how do I know in my list box when listbox items start / ends, so that I can set the mouse cursor in the waiting position? I am looking for a way to inform the user that something is happening ..

It is that my list box appears in XAMML:

   

Thanks!

I answered the same question.

If you do not want to do a pop-up, you can do anything with a message / animation in front of it by attaching a translucent rectangular (or some other fill control) linkboxes or their guardian Control which is linked to asynchronous, like popup in the connected answer I did something that was before the busy indicator for startle, and it worked very well. I should be setting it as a user control with a property for control, so it was easily reused.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -