asp.net mvc - Set HttpContext.User for the session -


I have applied custom authentication in ASP.NET MVC. If a legitimate user tries to log in, then I use AccountController I set the HttpContext.User = user in the logon method. But this only remains for that request How can I set it for a session?

I used an option, set HttpContext.Session ["CurrentUser"] = User . If I want to see that the session is authorized, then I have to see that HttpContext.User! = Null However, I do not want to expose authentication logic everywhere in the application. If I need to change it, then it will be a mess.

Please help me solve it. A solution can start property with the value of HttpContext.User to HttpContext.Session ["CurrentUser"] , but I do not know how to do this.

Write the following method in the Application class of ASX

  Zero application_BeginRequest (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {HttpContext.Current.User = HttpContext.Session ["CurrentUser"]; }  

Or you have inherited your controllers who can use System.Web.Mvc.Controller's "user" property (note: FormsAuthentication Make sure to call the .setAuthCookie method user login).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -