charts - Styling the asp.net charting controls -


using, of these,

How can I create charts that look like this:

alt text

Instead of:

MS Chart Examples

Edit: I made this question by asking. Styling elements that improve the default graph in both Poles and MS Chart:

  • Round corners on the chart container
  • Background color and gradient on the chart container
  • Transparency on Column Colors
  • Alignment of columns in the X-axis (oddly, MS based default for X-axis alignment)
  • Area 3D wall width

I know it's a bit late Land, but I'm working on the project, was playing with her I chart.

  color = "# 960080ff"  

The first group of two digits in the color is for the alpha channel, I got it set to 96, which is semi transparent is.

Enjoy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -