flex - Preferred Socket Policy File Server Implementation? -


I am trying to connect my flash application to my server from the socket, so I have to set up a socket policy. File Server Required It seems that there are different rolls- their own implementation is floating around out there, but is there any standard or best practice to use? Nothing has been given to some Google searches, so I am eager to hear the pros and cons of other people's efforts.

On the one hand, it seems weird that Adobe applies this restriction but it does not, it is easily available.

I have developed it, so I am biased, but you

  • The software was written as an Apache module And uses the configuration files that are familiar with anyone who uses Apache.

  • The software cross-platform Apache Portable Runtime Library allows the code to be relatively simple and easy to audit.

  • The software is well documented and contains logging capabilities and configuration files for working.

  • These are some of the best practices I used to design and packaging when using software and here's a warning:

    • This posting According to the date, the software has been in production use for several months without several months, however, please note that this load is not heavy.

    I know that this is not what you have been asked - only for many professionals and a package warning.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -