html - CSS - Margins a bad thing? -


I've noticed that some browsers have trouble with margins, especially when an element is turned on, for example, it The website looks fine in Firefox, but the IE 7 screws are fully visible in margins, I write it on many Linux browsers and do some similar mistakes.

The site is

It looks exactly in FF3.0, as far as I can tell. So far it is not seen in FF2, or why does IE6 happen? Is it because I started the DIV with the specified margin?

Are there some things that I should avoid or do differently? Edit: So it seems that the source of my tag screw I did not define those images in the CSS that was not defined in CSS and which floats on them, margins Got together. All this has spoiled and I have to do it again.

In addition to this, some things happen when I use XHTML rigid instead :) I will try to fix it on my own :)

The migration is not bad, but float from marginal There are many dishes to fix the elements, but I believe that in your case you can use the full position instead of the float + margin (the image does not really require "float" behavior when the image is wrapped with text Goes)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -