iphone - Storing HTML in a Core Data app -


As a follow-up action, I have a core data-based iPhone app that preloads its underlying SQLite database file A small feature is written in coco, which I also wrote. Actually, I'm taking data from text files and making my data off-line, so this app can be as fast as possible (i.e. no data parsing on my end).

This will be included in adding a detailed view of the data, and since the best way to render the screen of some formatted text is to use HTML and a UIWebView , I can generate HTML during my data converter extension, the conversion process.

My question is, what are the professional and the opposition to handle the arbitrary size of HTML using core data? As I mentioned, I am using SQLite as my constant store. I am thinking about performance, especially if it is appropriate to store 10-50k worth of text in this database column.

My options are to create different HTML files, store them in the form of resources and find them dynamically, however, it takes more time to implement, and my current core data flow (i.e. Adding a new property to the unit) is not as simple to plug in.

You can think of moving these large blocks into your own organizations, Do not load in memory all the time. Otherwise, 10-50k does not speak too bad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -