jQuery was auto loaded in my Zend Framework application -


I have the Zend Framework application. It works normal and loads Jquery from my local folder. But after the try (but the junky call was removed in the note) and some JS calls were modified (load some JS files from the layout instead of the view), it works inappropriately: automatically by Google CDN Load luxury:

  & lt; Script src = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

I try to find the job of calling Jquery to my code above the address given above, but I do not know (and I remember that I do not keep anything like this Will you call me Jquery from Google Cdn, Zend Framework will automatically call Jquery?

< P> Oh, I found this problem: I used:

  $ echo-> jQuery ();  

As I have directed directions somewhere In Have seen, I changed with:

  copy $ -> (- -) - & gt; catalocol path ($ this-> baseUrl) ./Js/jquery/js/jquery -1.3.2.min .js');  

And it worked


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -