python - What is the method of doing nl2br in Genshi? -


I'm using the genes + piles.

Please teach me how to \ nmake in the lingerie & lt; Br / & gt; Use tags?

I hope I do not exist in the php line
or solution to change " Nl2br " to the same result?

I am providing a template for some text.

  (genshi template) & lt; P & gt; $ {C. Message} & lt; / P & gt;  

Im tried the case 1:

  (Pyro code) c.message = "" foo bar ""  

NG Display Results is "Foo Bar"

Case 2:

  (Pyro Code) c.message = "" "foo & lt; Br / & gt; Bar "" " 

ng display results" foo & lt; Br / & gt;









PostScript
I want to avoid using pre-tags.

Thanks.
While reading this is not easy because it's not good, I'm sorry by the English. / P>

Try this:

  & lt; py: for each = "Line"> Message.split ('\ n') in line "> $ {line} 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -