Using SSIS Web Service Task with WCF -


I am using SQL Server 2008 SSIS to import data for the creation of the WCF service. P>

In the import work, I am trying to use the Web service work to report the WCF service. I first encountered a problem with WCF WSDL, the web service work coming to the WCF service Could not get your code generated from metadata. So I got a blog post about talking about that.

Now that I have successfully loaded the WCF service in Web service and received functions related to WSDL, then I have to face another problem. I get an error from the SSIS package at runtime, in which the "method 'proxy namespace. MyService.GetData' did not get '.

There is a complete error:

Error: 0xC002F304 Web service false, Web service work: An error occurred with the following error message: "Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask WebserviceTaskException: The Web method could not be executed. Error: The method 'ProxyNamespace.MyService.GetData' was not found. Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Task.WebServiceTask.WebMethodInvokerProxy.InvokeMethod (DTSWebMethodInfo Method Inc., String SevenName, Object Connection) At Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask.WebServiceTaskUtil.Invoke (DTSWebMethodInfo Method Info, string serviceName, on object connections. Serial Disposers Task Variant Dispenser). In Microsoft SQL Server. DTS Tasks. WebServicesTask. WebServicesTask.exeTitfread () ".

I know that the simple solution is going back to the regular web service, but I really do not want go there.

Thanks,

Omri

Instead of using the SSIS Web service function, maybe you can code it in a script job You can use vb.net in 2005 - C # as well as in 2008 I think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -