Zend Framework with Kohana PHP 3 -


I have put the Zend Library folder in my app's class folder and changed all the files and folders to lowercase ( Ant Renamer).

When I call Zend_Fid, instead of loading / classes / zend / feed. PHP kohna load Zend share \ ZendFramework \ library \ Zend \ from my server (Zend Server), so I can not get a class Zend_Uri_Http error redeclare

ZF Version; 1.10 Kohana Version: Most Recent Files Available Through GitHub

Edit:

Kohana Autoloader is expected to name the lowercase file, you can register both Zend and Kohana autoloaders and it should work fine.

In Bootstrap you have:

  / ** * Enable Kohana Auto-Load * * @see http://docs.kohanaphp.com/features/autoloading * @see http://php.net/spl_autoload_register * / spl_autoload_register (array ('Kohana', 'auto_load'));  

The Zend autoloader should go first or later (I do not know that it makes a difference) found a post which it needs to do:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -