ajaxcontroltoolkit - Ajax Control Toolkit on a commercial website -


I am developing an ASP.Net website that will be used for a lot of users. Will recommend using the Control Toolkit?

Update :

I am trying to imagine the worst case scenario. Maybe it will work perfectly with a user.

Anyway, I only use this control from the Ajax Toolkit:

Validator callout extension , masked adapter and < Code> AsyncFileUpload .

Thank you.

I have developed several times with Ajax control toolkit, and honestly I would not recommend it to many Controls that they are in beta stage, they need work-around and 'hacks' to work under the requirement. I think MS has dropped the ball on this product. Although this is just my opinion.

I like commercial toolets, and am very happy at present. Great support, very good control, stable is not more expensive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -