apache - How to properly set up SVN on web server? -


I have found, but it was never resolved and did not want to kidnap her for myself. I will try and give as much detail as possible.

I have a shared hosting account on a Linux server that is my web server, and I have shell access.

There are many web sites in my public_html / on my hosting server and want to be able to make any changes to my Windows machine. The server will be promoted with minimal fuss, I basically want to get away from uploading ftp manually.

I would be happy to keep all my versions, but in fact they do not really need to see, certainly not from any web interface. All I want to see from the web is the current amendment.

Hopefully most of the details have been solved, now for the real question my SVN to my public_html folder to all of my What is the best way to work without highlighting .svn > Directories to the public?

I will advise on copying a checkout work on production. The best way to upload to production is to export if you want something, then you can see some deployment scripts like Captivarsano.

If you still want to do this .. you can use a htacccess to hide them:

  & lt; FilesMatch "\ .svn /.*"& gt; Decline order, allow everyone to refuse & lt; / FilesMatch & gt; & Lt; Files Htaccess & gt; Decline order, from all & lt; / Files & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -