coding style - What StyleCop like tools are there for VB.NET -


Also see

For better or worse now we have VB.NET Coding Standard Documents based on the C # coding standard implemented by StyleCop

For example

  • The number of spaces that you want to mark the "+"
  • All example members (fields and methods!) Should be used as "Me.fieldName"
  • All shared members are in the form of "className.fieldName" Access in

As I think:

If it is in the required document, then it should be automatically checked by the system

I'm looking for devices (ideally free) which will examine the rules in small VB.NET code, because these are the issues of style that do not make it into compiled output, FxCop is not useful.

(I personally match that we only check important things like duplicate code and the single reason for each class (so many multi thousand square classes!), But coding me standard documents like I I want to have a tool to help me out.)

See also

About the reward
I am looking for a list with tools to check the VB.NET code, what each device can do and what its limitations are if the tools are not free, Include some ideal.


Is there any experience to use! Or with VB.NET to check the issues of this type of coding style?

I do not know any open source code analysis tool with good VB support though, at least two Commercial equipment that may be suitable:

  • Personally, I like CodeIt's Right Rule Authoring System , So I will support him if a lot of custom government development is planned. However, if you want to use the outside of the box rules, Code Code Code code uses much more than codeIt.Right to use ships with rules. Right, most of which rule target underlying IL (like FxCop).


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -