cross browser - session values and compatibility? -


I have compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 8 in running an application I and those compatibility issue in C # as well as session values They affect.

Is there any other way to create session values ​​unaffected by compatibility issues?

G: In the session, I am accumulating a user-aid, while entering it, and according to session value, it loads the privileges in the list.

This is the scenario:

  1. I am entering my application as an administrator; The privilege allocated for the administrator is loaded after this I am logging out

  2. I am trying to log in as a different user, from that in the listback Loads users' privileges.

  3. This is where the problem arises. While logging in as an administrator, it loads the privileges of a previously logged in user and not the privileges of the administrator in the list. And when examining the value of the session it was related to the previous user's user id.

Can someone guide me out of this?

The same problem seems to work well with IE6 but the problem arises with IE8.

This is not the problem of browser - session ID is placed in a browser cookie, and Session value on the server. Reading and writing cookies is an original browser function and has not changed between IE6 and IE8. I suggest looking at your code, not the browser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -