How do I set the path to a DLL file in Visual Studio? -


I have developed an application that depends on a DLL file. When I debug my application, the application will complain that:

"This application failed to start because xxx.dll was not found."

So I have to copy the DLL file into the same directory as my .vcproj file.

Is there a way to set up a project to see the DLL file in a relative (preferably)? Path or (not like) some full path?

A similar concept to how we set and set the library path in the project settings.

I mean when I debug my application (killing F5 ) the above error will pop up.

  1. Go to project property (Alt + F7)
  2. debugging Under, look on the right
  3. is an environment field.
  4. Add your relative path there (relative to the Vcproj folder) i.e. .. some frameworks \ lib PATH =% PATH%; $ (ProjectDir) \ some-framework \ lib by adding or path PATH = C: \ frame some work \ lib;% PATH%
  5. Again F5 (debug ) Hit and it should work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -