iphone - Streaming Video (or Progressive Download) to the Droid Browser -


I'm trying to do video streaming (or progressive download usage) in a Motorola DROVA browser and it's no luck I am With my iPhone, I can direct Safari (which is an MPEG-4 video file), and Safari opens Quicktime, and plays video, however, with Droid, I go to the same web address and I'm faced with an error "Can not play video .... Sorry, this video is not valid for streaming on this device".

When I direct Dreads browser to a WMV file, it will completely download the video file and then display it as a drood video player, if I click on it.

Ideally, I want to repeat the droid behavior on the iPhone, where the video player pops up and the video starts before downloading it completely. The video format is not an issue because I can encode the video for any standard. I was trying to file an .mp4 file because the Droid documentation says it supports MPEG-4 video, though I can not work it from the browser.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

You should start an intention and set the type to "video / *" so that it is directly Open with a video player instead of browser


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -