javascript - Stop certain elements from being edited inside a doc having designMode = "on"; -


I am using an iframe and setting its contendocument.designmode to "on" This allows me to imitate a rich text editor and gain more flexibility in the editing process.

The problem is that I have some links ( & lt; a href = "#" onclick = "alert (1);" test & lt; / a & gt; ) That are added to the page, and of course these links do not work because I am in designMode .

At first I thought, okay, I'll wrap that link in the other IFrame, but still it will not stop the event related to it.

Do some elements they normally work on, even if they have a designMode = "on" document

There was a similar problem recently. My solution was to use a div with the content permission = "true" instead of "iframe", which then allows you to set content = edit = "false" on the elements of that div. The correct solution is not, but the work is done in my case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -