phpunit xdebug reporting -


I am trying to prepare an HTML report of some tests using PHPUnit, Selenium and Xdebug. I run a test like this:

  phpunit --coverage-html ./report blah.php  

But the report generated is somewhat of the information And it does not match with the official document.

I get a green bar with the value of 'Lines' column as "100.00% | 0/0". I thought it was normal but I changed my test script deliberately to fail and the report is similar, I think it will at least tell me that it has failed.

Why is any thoughts happening?

PS: I am using PHPUnit 3.4.8, Xdebug 2.0.5. The code coverage report tells you that the code contained in your tests was not included. This test is not the same as reporting the results.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -