proxy for scale, performance (to load external content)? -


I'm sure the answer to this question will be very subjective, I just want to know what the options are (for construction ) A proxy to load external content.

Usually I used cURL in php and proxy to fetch content. Then make an AJAX call with Javascript to populate the content. Edit: YQL (Yahoo Query Language) seems a great solution for me, however, it has a daily usage limit that essentially prevents me from using it for large scale projects. .

What other options do I have? I am open to any language, any platform, the main criteria are: performance and scalability

thanks,

"text">

You do not need a proxy server or anything just create a chronobob to fetch content every 5 minutes (or whenever you want).

All you need to do is create a script that captures the content from the web and saves it (a file, database, ...), which will be started by Cronobose.

If someone requests your page, you just need to send out the cached content and do this with what you want to do.

P> I think scalability and performance will not be a problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -