rhino mocks mocking a call -


I have a method that I want to test that hits the database with a fake use of what I've read To have the perfect oppurtunity. However, the problem I am facing is that I pass an object to a string and then it creates an object and hits DB with this object.

  Public Zero Test (String T) {Test T1 = New Test (T); Db.Save (T1); }  

Then I have a test in:

 using  (joke record) {hope. Call (db.Save (???))}  

Having trouble - what do I expect from here? A call:

  Expect.call (db.Save (New Test (T))  

does not work.

That I am new to joking, this can be a simple question, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

  public zero test (string t) {test t1 = new test (t);); Use of "=" text => 

(Junk Record) (Hopefully Call (DB.Save (T1)); (Spider Playback ()) {DB Save (T1);} Funny. Verify ();}

But this is probably to be limited. Then you can actually define the criterion which is to fill the argument. For example:

 using  (joke record) {test example. Compimp = new test t); Hope. Call (DB Save (Arg . Iqual (instanceToCompare))}}  

or any other example:

  Use (Fun.Recorded) {Hope.Call (DB Save (Arg <> Test> Atches (T => t.Name.Length.Equals ("Test"))); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -