alignment - Align text only on first separator in VIM -


Assume I have this code:

  width: 215px; Height: 22px; Margin-top: 3px; Background color: white; Border: 1 px solid # 999999;  

I want to align it like this:

  width: 215px; Height: 22px; Margin-top: 3px; Background color: white; Border: 1 px solid # 999999;  

Using Align.vim, I can use : align \ s whotspace as a separator, but there are 2 problems in it

< Ol>
  • the initial indent doubles
  • all whitespace is considered a separator, so the last row is disturbed
  • Align.vim offers option I have read through many people, but I did not find any way to do this.

    If you use, you can simply : Tabularize /: \ zs / .

    Looking at the alignment details on vim.org, similar traffic should work for it. You can try: : Align: \ zs I do not align, so I'm not positive.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -