c++ - Convert const char* string to NSString with length AND encoding -


I wonder which method would be better to convert the const char * string into NSString.
I found that there are some facts

  • [NSString stringWithCString: length:] There is a kind of boycott.
  • [NSString stringWithCString: encoding] can be used for my purpose

but I want to convert with length and encoding (because I have a UTF- 8 is OK for some non-ASCII characters by setting the encoding). any idea?

I think now

  1. Copy the other four and copy it using length std :: strncpy (ch1, ch2, len)
  2. Usage [NSString stringWithCString: encoding:]

But it does not work well.

If your const char * variable is named foo (and this is a Pointing to the redundant string), then just say

  [NSString stringWithUTF8String: Foo]  

Because UTF-8 is a superset of ASCII, it Will work that indicates foo for UTF-8 or ASCII. You can then go to full Unicode without any problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -