Cross-platform C# - System.io and other quirks -


I am writing a cross-platform code in C #. The code will include the IO, so I'm using the system.io namespace.

However, I want to know whether it will work with Linux, or any other OS, which is support for C #?

In addition to the directory address, commands like System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory (), do any other differences require me to pay attention?

Also, other parts in the coding should I note when I am planning for cross-platform compatibility? (GUI, etc?)

I am thinking of using QT for GUI, is it refined for C #?

Thank you!

The primary difference is that you need to build a path to use the route. Assume the cambins that the paths are different from the backslash (or if you are coming from 'Nix'). All systems Io library works very well in Mono

As a UI, use GTK # - Qt does not really work for .NET (there are libraries, but more finished like GTK # )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -