How can I chain position animations using jQuery without introducing a delay between individual animations? -


I am using jQuery to make an image object animation. I want to follow the points based on the object based on a square pattern. I am currently doing what I am currently doing, there are four animations, just pointing to the point of talking and they have only one term. I want it to be continuous, but the animation is delaying for animation.

Is it any way to make it constant because it goes from animation to animation and there is no delay during the change?

This issue may not be the default ease method in jQuery for swing The reason is more equally that the book linear should be able to change the ease in linear and obtain whatever you want:

  $ ("# MyImg "). CSS ({top: 0, left: 0}). Value ({top: 100, left: 0}, 1000, 'linear'). ({Top: 100, left: 100}, 1000, 'linear'). Value ({top: 0, left: 100}, 1000, linear '). Value ({top: 0, left: 0}, 1000, 'linear');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -