how do you detect what (site/service/stored procedure) is making call to SQL Server 2005 using the sa login? -


I was wondering if anyone knew what to find to log on to my SQL Server 2005. I have stacks of websites and I swear that this is configured with a different user id and password but my Event Viewer Log shows me trying to log in using some consecutive credentials. Any help would be appreciated.

If they are successfully connected then you can see it in sys.dm_exec_connections, at least it will tell you Client_net_address (IP address as reported to Windows). You can also see PROGRAM_NAME and HOST_NAME in sys.dm_exec_sessions, but keep in mind that these do not matter, and spoofing is easy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -