Image Processing and Stroke filter -


I am new to image processing, and I have started a simple project to identify text on pictures with complex backgrounds. I want to use the stroke filter as the first step, but I can not get enough data to apply this data about stroke filter.

I have been able to find only the pure definition of stroke filter, so does anyone know something about the stroke filter that can be helpful for my implementation?

I have found an interesting article here, but this does not explain the stroke filter in depth

"stroke filters" are not a standard idea in image processing. Instead, it is a paper that is connected to you, where they define what they mean by the stroke filter (sect 2) and how you can apply a computational (cult 4).

For this reason, you are unlikely to get an implementation in a standard toolkit; Although you may want to look around for someone who has posted an implementation, or contact the authors. Basically, though, they are saying that you can identify text in an image based on the specific properties of the text, in particular, that text has many stroke-like structures with specific local distribution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -