IPhone Core Data Persistence & Lifecycle Question -


Whenever I & amp; To run my program, I have noticed that: / user / user name / library / application support / iphone simulator / user / application

Therefore, there is no way for me so that the application builds Between the core data continue The way I thought to see this issue (from a test point of view) was to use Iphone Simulator to exit the application just by pressing the circular menu button and running my app again, it was Not to make it but to run it again through the simulator to see if the data core data remains in or not.

Now I wanted to know whether the application is running or not every time the application is running. The incident I am using is:

  • (zero) applicationDeffish: Launching: (UIApplication *) application

but it only after my creation only occurs; Every time I run the application, I am resuming my program again by pressing the ICI simulator (i.e., menu button) - I do not remove the application all the time when I restart it.

Is there any other event that I should use? If I had any program that every time the application loads, I think I just want to see that the core data has data, if I do not populate it with just a XML file to start it So if the data I do not do anything is right? If so, how is that event called?

- Application Definition Launching: Your app will be launched every time, whether from debugger, in the springboard (launcher) Hit the icon, or on any of these devices

On the SIM, a folder ... / application directory is created for your app, and any data stored there will be continued. The actual name of the folder will change every time you create and run your app, but the content will remain the same, so that you can store data there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -