iphone - What's the default size for the UIImage in a UITableViewCell? -


I want to keep a UIImage on the left side of each row in a UITableView. This is very standard, and supported directly by UIKit. But putting in a bigger image causes all kinds of wins, so I probably should measure this thing correctly. But none of the docs uses the standard size for this image to give a default shape to the box view - I wonder.

Others on SO indicate that 44 is the default height of a line () 44x44 "default" image size?

Thank you!

40x40

image to 40x40 I need to fill in ... I am using SDK 3.0 with the creation of "Cell Objects in Prefined Style" ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -