java - JUnit Test a Database Failure? -


I am trying to prepare a test that is a system to ensure the integrity of an Oracle Berkeley DB XML database Fails to simulate Data loss is currently being experienced during an inclusive operation, so I want to set up a test that starts pouring a number of arbitrary documents and the way sack is sown in the process (such as After pointing out the power of a power) I want to lay eggs on a new process and open the database to open it properly Received want.

The unit test is one of several in the Maven Build and this test is available in Linux and Windows XP environment. My current thinking process is to exclude a script for both operating systems because I can use the script to kill the process and start a new one instead. Do I have any other options? Can I use a different process space / VM genut?

I will not consider such a unit test, but still you are capable of doing something

  • Start recording.
  • At some point
  • Please keep in mind the previous observations on the non determinative nature of this test.

    I have come as part of my automated testing suite.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -