layout - WPF making a navigation panel in overlay (in front of other content) -


I have a small WPF application where I'm displaying an image, I have a kind of transparent navigation panel below, Where I have many small buttons (rotating left / right, pan etc). How can I create a navigation panel in front of the image? I have tried with a grid with two rows, but obviously the navigation panel is not on the "top" hover of the image, but any ideas in the bottom line?

Edit: Is there a second window and solution to that place? Or can it be done within the same grid?

Edit: Like Vista / 7 below toolbar, where you can see it "Back" window.

Try a grid with just 1 row, and align the navigation bar to the bottom, and it Give it an ambiguity to make it transparent.

  & lt; Grid & gt; & Lt; Image ... /> & Lt; Grid name = "navbar" vertical element = "bottom" opacity = "50%" & gt; ... & lt; / Grid & gt; & Lt; / Grid & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -