ruby on rails - How to get Radius tags parsing FBML correctly -


I am using a content engine (from RadiantCMS) in my current apprenticeship. Everything has worked really well, but now I have some problems while using FBM inside my material.

When I supply a tag like the following for my template:

  & lt; FB: Profile-picture UID = "Login Inuser" size = "Square" & gt; & Lt; / Fb: profile-picture & gt;  

Radical mess becomes, wrongly parsing the closed tag and output:

  & lt; Fb: profile-pic uid = "loggedinuser" size = "square" & gt; / FB: Profile-pick & gt;  

... which breaks the FBML parsing engine.

I am not using FB prefix for radius, so there is no collision, and in fact, I can get many tags to work using the self-closing format: / P>

  & lt; Fb: profile-picture uid = "log inughar" size = "class" />  

In many cases, the closing itself is fine, but being capable of providing content for any tag means that the content is visible when the Facebook connect engine loads.

A quick analysis has shown that the radius has a problem with the closing of the names in which Namespaces are included, this is simply a Facebook problem in any way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -