wordpress - Textpattern... what's the general feel about it? -


We are going to start a new project, and an outsource developer has come and insisted that the text is in a way Is ahead .. Personally, I have no problem, I can develop in almost any PHP environment ... but the purpose of the game is to do it well with SEO.

The question is, is textpartation good? Wordpress, Drupal etc. are all very useful, with a different degree on ease of code, but they all work, for example, why would textpoten really be better than Wordpress? I like community, I like API, I like plugins ... Why do you want to change WP?

Thanks guys.

These two are very similar as I know.

There are more plugins in WP, setting up a theme is easy and it is more popular. Despite this, it is a bad security record.

Textpattern is also robust, customizable and good plugin (though not much as WP). There is no easy drag / drop theme installer, as there is a better security record in general on WP (the last time I have checked anyway). I personally feel quite a bit more effortless than WP, that seems very difficult, but it's just a personal opinion.

Druidle is heavy, more customizable and has a different animal than WP and textpattern. If you want your needs to be different

As everyone, I know that they do everything exactly SEO. Alteast I know that WP and Drupal do it well TP also from what I remember

You should ask the outsourced developer for contract reasons why TP should be used instead of WP. Due to engineering, trade, professionals, opposition, statistics, numbers make it clear that you will not be able to stop the project from pressing your personal preferences.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -