asp.net - Deploy MVC without having to take down the whole site -


Say that I want to make some changes to some of my content for my MVC project. Actually like taking a sentence or adding duration or something, what I see, I have to republish the whole site, then the whole site has to be taken down and it has to be replaced with the new published set.

I was thinking that there was no way, if I make changes to the contents of a page, then I can change a page without changing the entire site. I remember in web forms if I make a change, can I change a page?

Content is present in a visual directory that is none other than aspx files ASP.NET Encoded by server (IIS) and cached on server to fulfill more requests.

So you can change the ASPX file (related to view folder) with new content and it will be compiled for later requests for the first time.

>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -