asp.net - Is " SQL Helper Class " in Microsoft Application Blocks for .NET is excellent? -


Over the years, I use the "SQL Helper" class which is present in Microsoft application blocks .net and I 1 Years in many projects but after many seniors I have many problems in big projects and I would like to know in a new company that they want to use it in any project ... do not use I recommend it / And if it is excellent in the use of what are the problems before?
Is there any other good solution than SQL Helper?

I used the SQL Helper class and the new DAB / Enterprise Library before many projects. I would recommend that you use the right tool for the right job.

  • Entity Framework
  • Enterprise Library
  • My Generation (and
  • Addo .Net ... list becomes one

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -