c# - Is there a way to retrieve the last character of a file without reading line by line? -


I need to retrieve the last character of a file. This can be a line break or one of several special characters. Can I recover this character without parsing it in the whole file? Or there is no way that I can read the whole file in the string without worrying about the line breaks?

I will need to split the contents of the file based on the last character of the file. So if this is a line break then I'll split the strings by '\ n'.

  string s = file. Read all text ("test.txt"); String [] split = s.Split (s [s.Length - 1]);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -