Cascade window programmatically using C# application -


I am programming C programming, I have parental forms and other children are I. My parents form How can I cascade windows or close all or reduce them? I mean the functionality for the hair window that can call the parent form.

on an MDI form:

  of System.Windows.Forms Using; // Cascade it. Layout Medi (MDL Out Cascade); // Close all forms [] Children = this. MDI child; For (int i = 0; i & lt; children.Length; i ++) {children [i] Stop it (); } // Reduce all preferences (child in form. MdiChildren) {child.WindowState = FormWindowState.Minimized; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -