constraints - SQLite: Table1.id <> Table2.id for each id in Table1, Table2 -


I need the primary key of 2 sqlite tables (say, id 1 and id 2) so that no id 1 is equal to someone Also for id2 and viceversa it is because i have to get the same type of xml element from these 2 tables, in which the unique feature is id in sqlite or sqlite in one way or so in my id fields by "classic" sql Expressing obstacles Is for Alternatively, I think I can create another table in terms of the second 2 unique ID, from which I take my data ... but I want to know that it is possible before any other way, and Which is the best practice in this case in your opinion.

Thank you!

XML IDs can not be technically priced anyway, hence storing in XML Join the text with the first ID. Again you do not have to worry about numerical duplicates.

[4] NameChar :: = letter | Points | '.' | '-' | '_' | ':' | Mail | Extension:

[5] Name :: = (letter | '_' | ':') (name-mark) *

Validity barrier: ID

value Type ID must match the output of the name. A name will not appear more than once in an XML document such as this value; That is, the ID values ​​should be uniquely identified with elements that they bear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -