iphone - Question regarding core data and the camera -


So I'm working on the app that uses the main data that stores the attributes of objects that users Can set. I'm mainly focusing on the first part, which was installing everything on the main data side, and now I'm ready to go to the next part which is related to the camera. I want to be able to connect a city, or other geographic location (this is the object) and then I would like to be able to take a picture of inside my app, ). For example, when I click on New York on my UTVWatch, I am able to see images in any number that I took in NY. When I click on Florida, I look at any photos in Florida. So, my question is whether it is a possibility or not? Sorry, that was a vague question. If I had to take a picture inside my app, would I be able to save them there too? And make a list of them in my app? I think I'm guessing a different core data-ask that seeing the utivate with place objects gives you the ability to manage images so that they can view directly like a slideshow mode, where I I can see all the photos made at the place. Is it possible or will they save the default picture location in the app of photos? Will there be any memory restriction there? Or can I pull media from memory (8 GB, 16 GB, etc.)? I think my questions are not the same for specific code examples as they are for directional purposes, if someone has any insights to help me, then it would be greatly appreciated thanks!

The design you describe is definitely possible.

You can give users the opportunity to choose a photo (and / or video) from your photo library and / or take a new camera with the camera and then use it in your application / edit / store Please.

/ Code>. If you do this, then it is recommended that you create a separate unit with the image data attribute so that you can quickly load your other attributes (and only drag the image's data as needed). Alternatively, you can store images in files in your app's document directory and save the file name as a feature in your unit.

To see a good way to show the grid of photo thumbnails. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -