javascript - How do I write selected jQuery DOM elements back out as XHTML snippets? -


I want to select some DOM elements using jQuery, modify some attributes, and then delete the DOM elements in XHTML Snippets for post processing I want the XHTML to be the result specified in the original page html and I want to get the amendments made with jQuery.

Is there an existing JavaScript library or API that can help me fulfill this task?

I think jQuery support for what you are asking for - given a given Getting the full HTML for the tag.

But see - you can not rely on your user input on this. Any user can easily kidnap the data that you want to send for "post-processing" and call it whatever you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -