linux - Kill/Yank (cut/paste) in ZSH -


I use zsh and I'm setting up Emacs keybindings for this. I would love to repeat the orders for manipulating my regular MACS text to all which I miss is the kill / yank keys. It would be good if I can select the text ( C-SPC - this works) and then kill-area ( cw - it just removes the previous word). Yank ( Cy ) works fine and I can cycle through them using my too.

Is anyone working like this one setup?

A simple "\ cw": kill-region my In the .inputrc, the file binds the function keys that I want.


Update: speaks very soon. The above is for applications that use readline libraries. Zsh uses its own zle How to configure a similar behavior such as the bindkey "\ c-w" kill-zone to your .zshrc < / Code>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -