oracle11g - what is the most lightweight oracle version? -


I want to install Oracle 11G on a very weak computer for learning. What is the most lightweight oracle version? Is this an express version?

Thanks in advance

I think it will depend on those things, Whom you want to learn.

I am using personal / learning software development projects as a datastore. From Oracle's website:

Oracle Database 10G Express Edition (Oracle Database XE) is an entry-level, small footprint database based on Oracle Database 10G Release 2 code base, which is developed , Is free to appoint, and distribute; Fast to download; And simple to administer

I have used it quickly and easily, I need it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -