Problem wiht wrong file format (gif insted of jpg) when saving images from server - PHP -


I am using the peace of PHP code to save some images and rename.

  foreach ($ & amp; $ value as phone $) {$ link_img = $ handle = @fopen ($ link_img, "r"); If ($ handle) {while ((handle $ FIFF) ($ buffer. = Fgets ($ handle, 4096);} Fclose ($ handle); $ filename = "files / Nokia _". $ Phone_model. " $ .jpg "; $ Mystring = fopen ($ filename," wb "); $ handle = fopen ($ filename," wb "); $ numbytes = fwrite ($ handle, $ buffer); fclose ($ handle); set Most images are JPGs, I think the extension is .jpg in all the files, but I have a collision in an image, it has a .jpg extension, But its GIF (I think) ...  

And then my foreach stops: (

A How to handle it?

Thank you for your help, I've learned a lot here on Stackevelopeflow, and this is my first question.

You only need to update the following line:

  $ filename =" files / nokia_ ". $ Phone_model." .jpg "; < / Code> 

to:

I do not think this is the reason that your priority loop is being stopped though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -